Daily Email

Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Prayer: A Prayer for Lent

For Lent 

Loving God, Teach me how to do best spend my time during Lent. Let me choose something that will give you greater glory, perhaps by reconciling a relationship in my life, or letting my heart feel more fully the experience of another person’s situation, or by forgiving myself for what I perceive as a fault or defect in my character. Teach me how to be gentle to myself, to love myself more, to accept my humanity. 

Reveal to me the areas where you think I may need to grow, to blossom, or to smooth over some rough edges. Reveal to me how you want me to be in relationship with you. Reveal to me those ways in which you are at work in my life that I am not yet seeing, for I want my heart to grow more loving through your grace. 

May the blessing of Almighty God fall upon you, Father, Son +, and Holy Spirit, and remain with you forever. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment