Daily Email

Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Prayer: The Principle and Foundation as a Letter from God


………………………………, the goal of your life is to live with me forever.  I created you and gave you life because I love you.  Your response of love allows my life to flow into you without limit.  All things in this world are my gifts, presented to you so that you can know me more easily and return your love to me more readily.

I want you to appreciate and use all my gifts insofar as they help you develop as a loving person.  But if any of my gifts become the center of your life, they displace me and so hinder your growth toward your goal.

In everyday life, then, you must hold yourself in balance before all of my created gifts insofar as you have a choice and are not bound by some obligation.  You should not fix your desire on health or sickness, wealth or poverty, success or failure, a long life or a short one.  For everything has the potential of calling forth in you a deeper response to your life in me.  Your only desire and one choice should be this:  to want and choose what better leads to my deepening my life in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment