Daily Email

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Song: Gabriella's Song from "As it is in Heaven"

Gabriella's Song from As It Is In Heaven with lyrics below

Gabriella's Song in Swedish.

Gabriella’s Song – As It Is In Heaven

It is now that my life is mine
I’ve got this short time on earth
And my longing has brought me here
All I lacked and all I gained

And yet it’s the way that I chose
My trust was far beyond words
That has shown me a little bit
Of the heaven I’ve never found

I want to feel I’m alive
All my living days I will live as I desire
I want to feel I’m alive
Knowing I was good enough

I have never lost who I was
I have only left it sleeping
Maybe I never had a choice
Just the will to stay alive

All I want is to be happy
Being who I am
To be strong and to be free
To see day arise from night

 I am here and my life is only mine
And the heaven I thought was there
I’ll discover it there somewhere
I want to feel that I’ve lived my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment