Daily Email

Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Zoom Scripture Class: Tuesday mornings from 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. EDT

The Parables of Jesus: We will review a collection (34) of the significant parables of Jesus from commentary and essays by William Barclay, and Scottish theologian, who provides insights and backgrounds into the time of Jesus.

Purchase “The Parables of Jesus” William Barclay, @1999 Winchester John Knox Press.
It is helpful to also have a Catholic Study Bible as we use additional commentary to supplement our knowledge.

You are welcome to join us. I will send out a Zoom link to those who want to attend.

Is it okay to join if I can’t make each session? Yes.
Do I have to be a BC High parent or alumnus? No.
Do I have to be Catholic? No.
What if I have no Scriptural knowledge? Will I be left behind? The idea is to help round out your knowledge.
What if I live in Florida. May I still join? As long as you can log in for 8:00 a.m. EDT, you are all set.

No comments:

Post a Comment